- Increase buyer/investor confidence by reducing uncertainty.
- Achieve higher valuation by avoiding price reductions.
- Lower transaction costs by shortening the time to close.
- Reduce disruption to the organization.
- Financial Statements: Command of the historical accounting and a presentation of financial performance woven with an analysis that includes cost behavior and ratio-metrics.
- Management’s Narrative: A financial script that presents what’s driving profits, which products, departments or customers and the projected operating capability of the enterprise.
- The Charcoal Sketch: An abridged growth story of the business opportunity in a format familiar to professional investors that will establish early price talk around valuation.
- Transaction Team: CBV will use its experience to identify cost effective subject matter experts such as M&A advisors, attorneys and CPAs to negotiate and close the deal.
- Organizational Readiness: Address identified risk factors and initiate the assembly of documents and analysis required by investors/lenders.
- Project Management: Process accountability and continuity by managing multiple work streams and project interdependencies.